Browser Changer Version 1.1 –1 allows you to change default web browser from Safari to other internet browsers, such as Skyfire etc on your iPhone. Safari is not the most likeable internet browser on iOSdevices for many people, especially for folks with jailbreak. With excellent browsers, such as Skyfire, Opera Mini and Mercury Pro etc now readily available, you don’t have to stick to Safari for link opening from other apps. Browser Changer allows you to alter the default internet browser for all the apps, including Google and Yahoo Maps.
You need to have a jailbroken iPhone with Cydia installed on firmware version iOS 3.x or later to change the default browser with Browser Changer.
1. The first step is to launch Cydia on your phone.
2. Now go to Manage > Sources and tap on edit.
4. Wait for the repository files to be updated and added.
5. Once done, type Browser Changer in Cydia search and install the application.
6. Once the application is installed, restart springboard and go to Phone Settings > Browser Changer and customize the settings as per your desire.
Please note that for OperaMini, automatic page loading on startup is not supported.