Cyanogen 6.1.1 v02 is a custom CyanogenMod ROM built for the Sony Ericsson Xperia X10. It is not an official or unmodified CyanogenMod ROM but rather blends CyanogenMod 6.1.1 with a couple of other ROMs to combine the best of the features from each. If you want to install this custom Android ROM on your device, read on for the complete guide.
This Android 2.2 FroYo based CyanogenMod 6.1.1 ROM has been developed by XDA-Developers forum memberrendeiro2005 who took three popular ROMs i.e. Beta4 by zdzihu, TRM_Cyanogen6.1.1 by rdannar and CyanogenMod 6.1.1 by TripNRaVeR and combined them together to come up with this one. The features of this ROM include:
- Custom Font,
- Custom theme,
- Astro File Manager Lite,
- MIUI Camera,
- XDA app,
- GoodMorning Alarm Clock,
- Tweaked build.prop for higher performance and better battery life,
- Blade Wi-Fi fix,
- CyanogenMod Settings,
- Flash Player,
- Transition effects,
- Black theme (including Market),
- and many more.
Disclaimer: Please follow this guide at your own risk. Tiptz will not be liable if your device gets damaged or bricked during the process.
- Download the ROM (and optionally, Google Apps and/or CyanogenMod Wallpapers) and copy the downloaded zip file(s) to the root of your phone’s SD card.
- Reboot your phone into xRecovery.
- Perform a nandroid backup.
- Do a wipe data/factory reset.
- Wipe cache, then wipe Dalvik cache as well as Battery Stats from advanced menu.
- Get back to main menu, choose ‘Install zip from sdcard’ and flash the ROM’s zip file.
- Similarly flash the Google Apps and CyanogenMod Wallpapers zip files optionally.
- Reboot your device and after first reboot, reboot it again.
- Go to Settings > CyanogenMod Settings > User interface > Tweak Extras > Select a theme, and choose ‘STOCK_black’.
- Allow the phone to process the cache for 10 minutes or so, and then reboot and you’re done!