There are many incidents where young children has been exploited online by pedophiles and criminals. Nowadays children are frequently in touch with the internet, thus surrounded by online threats. For this parents are always worried about their children. To solve this issue, NetSmartz Workshop comes into action. It’s a free website that gives you suggestion and advice on how to keep children safe online.
Features of NetSmartz Workshop
- Helps educate people about online threats to children.
- Includes informative videos and presentations.
- Comprehensively covers various aspects of children’s online experience.
- Has separate sections dedicated to parents, educators, law enforcement officials, and children.
- Provides suggestions on how to start discussions with children regarding online threats.
NetSmartz Workshop has different sections for parents, educators, law enforcement officials, teens, and younger children. This site covers all the aspects of the online experience. To get into a certain topic, click the relevant category or watch relevant videos and presentations.
NetSmartz Workshop helps children to know about all internet risks and how to prevent and ignore those. It encourages parents to engage their children in discussions about online threats. You can find suggestions on how to start these discussions in various places on the site under the heading “Discussion Starters”.
Click Here to get started.