GOM Media Key Features
- Can play broken AVI files (so can VLC).
- Supports wide range of formats.
- Integrated screen capture tool.
- Comes pre-packed with standard codecs.
- Supports subtitles and subtitle editing.
- Codec finder for any missing codecs.
When you run the player for the first time, you’ll undergo a setup process. In this process you’ll be asked to choose a playback mode from normal, high quality, and TV output. On its control panel you’ll find impressive customizable settings. You can adjust a video’s image brightness, hue, and saturation. You can see the changes, when the video runs. GOM Media Player is compatible with Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7.