Key features of TimeSheet
- No data entry unless you want to add something specific.
- Real time logging of tasks and projects.
- Improve your productivity.
- Less time spend on administration.
- Use rules to automatically determine the task and project working on.
- Reports can be exported to Excel.
- Accurate project budget control.
- Use historic recorded data to allow for better future project budgeting.
TimeSheet has a very neat interface which contains for menus, Report, Rules, Settings, and Help. You can add projects and tasks, and this tool will show a summary report. If you have not defined any rules for a particular app, then this tool will automatically prompt you to define those rules once any new app is launched. You can define the rules and save them. You are also allowed to ignore the app.
TimeSheet can track what you have done with each individual app. It will display it as a report. You can choose from a variety of report formats. This cool tool is compatible with all versions of Windows above 2000.
You can free download TimeSheet from here.