Redmine is an online project management tool. You can install it on your sever and then manage your projects. This tool can be hosted on your own servers, to get all the benefits of a web based project management tool. It has an easy-to-use interface specially designed to manage projects.
Key Features of Redmine
- Manage multiple projects at a time.
- Mark different projects as public and private.
- Create sub projects in a project.
- Setup multiple users, and assign them different roles in different projects.
- It has an advanced role creator that lets you create your own roles.
- It comes with various modules, like, wiki, issue tracking etc.
- Selectively enable or disable any module.
You can see the active projects, along with project start date, and project description on your dashboard. Here you can create new projects. You’ll find option to copy an existing project to create a new project. You can setup multiple users who can work on projects. You are also allowed to lock a user account at any time to prevent a user from logging into Redmine any more.
Click Here to get started.