Paragon Backup & Recovery Free Edition Features
- Backup to a local drive, network drive and external media.
- Partition and Hard Disk Management Facilities including partitioning and formatting hard disks (create, format, delete).
- Backup Schedule feature to set plan for regular backup.
- Modify file system parameters including make active/inactive, hide/unhide and change serial number, volume label, partition ID and more.
- Restore with Shrink to restore a backup image to a free block of smaller size taking into account only the amount of actual data of the image.
- Differential backup to a sector image to only archive changes since the last full sector-based image, thus considerably saving the backup storage space.
- Mount a partition by assigning a drive letter of any file system type to make it available for your operating system.
- Sector backup to save not only all on-disk information but also the system service structures.
- Restore an entire disk, separate partitions or only files you need from the previously created backup image.
- Format Partition
- Create Partition
- Hide/Unhide Partition
- Restore from the selected archive
- Restore File From Archive
- Delete Partition
- Change volume label,Test Surface
- Differential backup
- Mount/Unmount the archive
- Add an archive to the database
- Mark Partition as Active/Inactive
- Assign/Remove Drive Letter
- Check File System Integrity
This program includes a backup scheduler that lets you plan your backup creating session. The image shrinking option allows you to create a backup of your image files in small sizes. To keep your data safe and secure, you can create backup in a FTP server. Paragon Backup & Recovery Free edition is compatible with Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Linux Os platforms.