How to use YouTube Ripper on Android
1) First install YouTube Ripper on your Android device.
2) Go to YouTube site.
3) Search any YouTube video you like.
4) Press on the video until a menu pops up, press ‘Share’.
5) When YouTube Ripper app pops up, press on ‘Rip It!’.
6) Then the app will start downloading the YouTube video to your /sdcard/download folder.
In this world of smartphones like Android phones, there are many users who want to download YouTube videos on their android phone. If you’re one of the users among them, then YouTube Ripper would be the best choice for you. You can use this great app to instantly download multiple YouTube videos. Rolle3k of XDA forum member has developed this fine app. It adds a ‘send’ intent entry to the YouTube app on your Android device. Apart from it the videos can be ripped to mp4 format on your SD card.