Recently Google has rolled out the Chrome Web Store. Here you’ll find loads of tools and extensions. You can download several new Chrome Apps and Google Chrome Extensions out here. But if you have installed many tools and extensions from the store or from any other source, then the new tab page will be cluttered. In this article I’ll let you know how to uninstall Chrome extensions and tools with ease.
Procedure to Uninstall Chrome Extensions:
1) Click on the Settings icon and then click on Extensions from the Tools sub-menu.
2) Now you’ll be redirected to the extensions page.
3) Type chrome://extensions in the browser address bar.
4) You can see all the installed extensions.
5) Either disable an extension or remove it entirely by clicking on the available links below the extension description.
Procedure to Uninstall Chrome Tools:
1) Open a new tab and scroll till you see the tool you want to uninstall.
2) Once you see the tool, right click on it and click on “Uninstall” from the available options.
3) Now click on the “Uninstall” button in the popup window and the tool will be removed.