iPhone developer and hacker iH8sn0w has announced the release of Sn0wbreeze 2.3b2 which is the new updated version of Sn0wbreeze 2.3. It comes with Multitasking Gestures option, Mobile Substrate patch, sleep bug fix for iPod touch 4G / 3G, bug fixes for both iBSS and iBooty. Previously in Sn0wbreeze 2.3b1 some users were not able to use iBooty because of iBSS issue and several other bugs. Now these bugs are fixed in Sn0wbreeze 2.3b2.
What’s New in Sn0wbreeze 2.3b2
- Added iREB to top bar for future re-runs within sn0wbreeze.
- Adds Multitasking Gestures option in Settings App.
- Rare iPad 1G issues resolved.
- iBooty bug fixes (Includes iBSS issues).
- Sleep bug in iPod Touches is fixed.
- MobileSubstrate is now working.
- iBooty is EVEN faster.
Click here to download Sn0wbreeze 2.3b2 to jailbreak iOS 4.3 on Windows. After downloading Sn0wbreeze 2.3b2 simply follow the step by step instructions posted here to jailbreak your iPhone 4, 3GS, iPad, iPod touch 4G, and iPod touch 3G on iOS 4.3.