AnyDATA, one of the leading manufacturer of high-performance wireless devices for network operators and OEMs in the world has announced its new Qualcomm powered Tablet namely, AnyDATA AMD 120 at CTIA wireless 2011. It runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system and it will be upgradable to Android 3.0 operating system. The upcoming Tablet is powered by a 1.2GHz Qualcomm APQ8060 dual-core processor, equipped with an Adreno 220 integrated graphics, and offers Bluetooth 2.1, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n connectivity options etc. The device features 7-inch capacitive touchscreen display with WSVGA resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels, 3-megapixel rear camera, 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera etc.
AnyDATA AMD 120 Tablet Features
- 7-inch capacitive touchscreen display with WSVGA resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels
- Powered by a 1.2GHz Qualcomm APQ8060 dual-core processor
- Runs on Android 2.3 Gingerbread operating system
- Offers Bluetooth 2.1, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n connectivity options
- Includes an accelerometer, gyroscope, light sensor, & digital compass
- Micro SD memory card slot support
- Speakers, USB port, & a 3.5mm headphone jack
- Equipped with an Adreno 220 integrated graphics
- 3-megapixel rear camera
- 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera
- 512MB of RAM, & 4GB of internal storage memory
The AnyDATA AMD 120 Tablet supports external memory through micro SD mmeory card slot, and has 4GB internal memory storage. It is able to record and playback 1080p video at 60 frames per second. The device also access all social networking sites, and offers to access thousands of Android business applications. Unfortunately, there is no information about its price and availability details.