Google’s tablet OS, Android 3.0 Honeycomb has finally found it’s way onto the Samsung Galaxy S thanks to XDA-Developers forum member bammert. Honeycomb, since it’s SDK release has received tremendous development by fans trying to port it to various Android devices. While none of the ports are perfect as yet, the same can be said for this particular port as well. Fore more on this ROM and how to install it on your Galaxy S, read on!
Now before we move on to the installation, check out what’s functioning and what’s not functioning in this ROM.
- The Touchscreen is working.
- SD card mount works.
- Calls: incoming / outgoing are working.
- Internet browser is working.
- SMS: incoming / outgoing works.
- WiFi is working.
- Camera, G-Sensor and Data connectivity works.
- However, Bluetooth and Audio output are broken.
Now that you know what you’re dealing with, let’s get it up and running on your phone!
Disclaimer: Please follow this guide at your own risk. Tiptz will not be liable if your device gets damaged or bricked during the process.