Bing for iPad Features
- Wonderful touch friendly, grid view of image searches, with source site details and full page preview.
- Stay current with the latest news, weather, traffic, stock quotes, movies and popular searches from the main screen.
- Easily navigate between Bing results and websites as Bing frames the site to make it easy to return the search or to launch a new one.
- Swipe through the touch enabled movie listings, news articles, trending topics, local businesses and other rich, immersive search results.
- Tell Bing what you are searching for with voice activated search.
- Follow the latest news and trending topics with beautifully iPad optimized results with rich images and magazine inspired layouts.
- Bing Local and Map integration to help you find the places you are looking for from directions with real-time tracking to immersive road, traffic, aerial and “bird’s eye” views.
Bing for iPad is the 5th app from Microsoft for iOS platform. The other four apps are Microsoft Tag, Seadragon Mobile, Bing for iPhone, and OneNote for iPhone. This app requires iOS 4.2 or higher. This app is available through the App Store in the Reference category for free of cost. You can download and get more information about Bing app from here. [iTunes Link]